The future is bright! We are constantly improving HireBeat to make your life easier. We’ll continue to update this page and look forward to your ideas!
Your comments and feedback are very important to us. If you have any requests for features and functions, please let us know. You are welcome to submit the request here.
Changelog and Updates:
December 2022 Update: All new design!
We are excited to launch an all new user interface, providing an easier, frictionless, and consistent user experience. The new design makes it easier and faster to view candidate information, edit jobs, and manage job board options.
This redesign includes an all new design system that will make future updates to the HireBeat Applicant Tracking System (ATS) faster. Every week we are pushing updates to pages throughout the ATS. This was a big project. We are excited to share the results with you, and for the rapid updates the new system enables.
Fall 2022 Updates
- Improve general UX, including solving a white screen issue and session timeout bug that caused some users to see a white screen after logging in.
- Add email preference setting so that each user can select which system activities they want to be notified about. This includes turning on and off the following email notifications:
- New Application Received
- New Video Interview Submitted
- New Reviewer Comment
- Revamp HireBeat Job Board search engine and UI, including enhancements to our integration with Google Jobs and general search engine optimization to help your open jobs be found.
- Optimize sourcing engine and bug fix. This improves the process of requesting a sourced list of potential candidates for your open job.
- Add code snippets to allow users easily embed dynamic job posting list to their career page.
- Display Candidate Source so recruiters know where applicants are coming from (e.g. ZipRecruiter, LinkedIn, etc.). This is still limited but we are continuously improving. Currently sources that are not integrated with our system display “HireBeat” as the source. We are exploring ways to get you more information.
- Minor Bug fixes
- Implemented fraud detection mechanisms to combat the growing challenge of fraudulent job postings that is happening across the industry. This includes new algorithms at the sign up and the job posting stages.